It's a new year and for most people that's a start for new goals--being a happier, healthier you.
Running season is year-round, but if you are just starting out or have a goal to finally run in your first race, New runners may have many questions racing through their minds. Some of the common questions are:
- How often do I train?
- How far should I run?
- How much time do I need to prepare myself for my first race?
- What are the best stretches to perform?
- How much water do I intake?
- How do I keep my energy level up during a race?
- How do I prevent injuries?
- What is the proper nutrition?
- How do I prevent burns and chaffing from my clothes?
- How do I get started???
In our continuing blog series, we'll be answering these questions to get you off that couch and start pounding the pavement!
No feedback yet
Form is loading...